vendredi 31 décembre 2010

Best 2010 Events

You know i'm a Microsoft Student Partner from the Faculty of Sciences of Tunisia .. member of the Microsoft community ... I joined Microsoft last year and I feel proud to be a part of it..I’ve participated in the national student technology competition hosted by Microsoft "Imagine Cup" Open to high school, college, and university with my team .NetMasters “Imagine a world where technology helps solve the toughest problems facing us today.” was the theme of challenge ..it was really great experience full of sharing and ownership..there were so many creative Ideas and real opportunities to showcase it..
Our project EyesRest has impressed the juries, and deserved their attention with the encouragement of everyone it was a great success !!!


I will never forget this huge audience and that joy and unity that gave us the winning team .NetChampoins from my Faculty .. happy to be part of you my friends you were truly the champions and you will be forever..


My internship last year was memorable
It was just after my participation in the Imagine Cup 2010 In Microsoft Innovation Center ...All motivated ,We learned Microsoft technologies..Working with my team .NetMasters was successful with sharing and determination..I take this opportunity to thank our coach Hafedh Yahmadi who gave us this chance to better integrate into the world .NET :)


And Now I'm part of this great family of MSPs and I'm proud of it ...we work together for the best of our Community .So it is our time to Shine because we are the best and we can change the world to a best place with our motivation, our union and especially our innovation ^ ^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire